Team Members: (back row, left to right) Ron Stroh, Tim Harris, Dr. Hook, Charlie Price, Derek Beatty, Eric Matheson
(front row, left to right) Heather Waldrop, Kelly Hylton, Jennifer Beatty, Anne Hook, Anne Bond, Nancy Stone
Not pictured: Alan Furness & Justin Dean
In just a few short days, FBC and LifePark will be sending out another faithful medical team to the village of Chancó in Guatemala! This team is packed with experienced medical professionals and willing servants who are excited about ministering to the Guatemalan people. Dr. Hook and Mrs. Anne Hook will be leading this team of 14 together, and we cannot wait to see how the Lord will use this team to build and further relationships with the people in Chancó that we love so much!
Ways to PRAY for this team:
- Pray that many people would come to the clinic in Chancó–the more that come to the clinic, the more lives this team will get to touch with the joy of Christ!
- Pray for clear opportunities for the team to share the gospel to the patients and their families.
- Pray that there would be no issues with the transportation of medicine and medical supplies into Guatemala.
- Pray for stamina and endurance as the team works long days. Pray against sickness that could prevent team members from ministering effectively in the village.
- Pray that the Lord would open the eyes of the people in Chancó to the TRUTH of the gospel! We desperately want to see an indigenous, bible believing and teaching church in the village!
- Pray for the development of our relationship and partnership with David and Regina White–the IMB Missionaries whom we serve under in Guatemala.
We know that prayer works! Please lift this team up for the next two weeks as they prepare and leave on Sunday, January 25th. They’ll return on Saturday, January 31st. The blog will be updated frequently throughout their time in Guatemala, so stay tuned to see what the Lord is up to in Chancó!
Thanks in advance for praying!
2 thoughts on “January Medical Team”
It’s so nice to see a picture of the team! I have been praying for you and will continue to do so throughout the duration of your trip. I am eager to read about how things go for you all.
We are excited for each of you. I know the The Lord with guide each step you walk. May many come to know the truth in Jesus.